Tuesday, July 1, 2014

New!

I've always wanted to do this, seems like a really cool idea. Anyway I wanted to start a blog to talk about stuff, new music I like, thoughts about things, happenings in my life. Not that anyone even cares but I want to do this anyway!

This first post is to make it official that it's up and running so y'know follow it and stuff if you care to!


A lot of this blog is going to be about music as the above photo suggests. So, I would like to add this here! 

http://www.last.fm/user/vonGrav

That's sort of a social network for music fans. It keeps track of and charts the music you listen to so you have a visual representation of your taste in music. It has a mobile app so you can "scrobble" in your car when you're out doing whatever it is that you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment